- We require the learner to spend a couple of days to a week in the campus for a first-hand experience.
- The fellow learners assess the applicant and provide an opinion on whether to accept or reject or give an opportunity to adapt
- The applicant can exercise their/her/his right to accept or reject admission
Four conditions for the parents
- Agree to contribute in kind to the community in ways that help ensure the welfare of all learners
- For example, some parents who are farmers choose to give grains from their produce, some choose to give vegetables, etc. If money is all a family can contribute, it can be discussed.
- Agree to bring when they come visiting, food or snacks not just for their kids but for all the kids
- There are a few national festivals and a couple of ProtoVillage festivals that the parents will have to participate in by coming a day before the event and helping with the arrangements fostering a sense of community
- Agree to share their expertise with all kids and enrich their learning